Value for Women in collaboration with UN Women have published a report on the state of gender lens investing in...
We engage in field-building activities with a wide range of partners as well as technical assistance to our portfolio partners and other organizations.
The Linked Foundation believes that in order to maximize our impact, in addition to providing direct funding, we can play a critical role in strengthening the women’s health sector as a whole. By sponsoring research and events in the field, serving as a connector and providing technical assistance in our areas of expertise, we catalyze investment and more informed decision-making to improve women’s health and economic self-reliance.
Linked Foundation has worked with several partners to generate important research and content that serves to drive and improve decision-making and investment in the areas we have supported over time.
Rural Pharmacy Models
- Tiendas de la Salud, Guatemala: A Qualitative Evaluation of a Micro-pharmacy Franchise: Read More
- Tiendas de La Salud, An Informative Summary: View the Video
- Tiendas de La Salud, On the Ground in Guatemala with a Real Family: View the Video
- Making a Healthy Exit: Stanford Social Innovations Review
- Impact Investment Landscape for Women’s Health: Review the Report
- The Case for Social Investment in Microcredit: A Publication by Timothy Ogden
Too Risky Not to Invest: Why Funding Latin America’s Healthcare Sector Should Be an Investing Priority
In a poor, peri-urban neighborhood in Quito, Ecuador, women arrive at a simple yet trusted clinic for reproductive health services....
Linked Foundation seeks to support knowledge sharing and collaboration among funders, investors and entrepreneurs by sponsoring and providing thought leadership at various conferences and events, including the following:
- ANDE Annual Conference, USA (2016-2019)
- Gender Smart Investing Summit, UK (2020, 2018)
- FLII CA&C, Guatemala (2018, 2019)
- FLII LatAM, Mexico (annually 2015 – 2020)
- Innovations in Healthcare, USA (2016-2020)
- SOCAP, USA (2013-2019)
- Gender lens breakfast (Skoll side event), UK, (2016-2019)
- Reproductive Health in Latin America: Convening for Funders and Investors, USA (2018)
- Women Deliver, LatAm PavilionCanada (2019)
- Funders for Reproductive Equity, USA
- Confluence Philanthropy, USA, (2017-2019)
- Cliiq / Nexus Summit, Quito, Ecuador (2019)
Four Takeaways from the 2021 Virtual Gender Smart Investment Summit
Despite the Gender Smart Investing Summit being virtual this year, Anna De La Cruz found it illuminating and motivating in...
In addition to the research we have supported, Linked Foundation recommends the following resources to learn more about the areas in which we work.
- Tara Health Foundation / Research & Tools for Women’s Health
Gender Lens Investing
- Catalyst at Large / Research in Gender-Smart Investing
- Tara Health Foundation / Gender Lens Impact Investing
- Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs / Impact Investing with a Gender Lens in Latin America
- IDB Invest / Gender Lens Investing
- Financial Access Initiative: A Research Center Focused on the Intersection of Financial Inclusion, Development, and Poverty.